PRO MASTER 5520 is a machinable, low density polyurethane board designed for production of patterns, mock-ups, prototypes and masters by milling or machining by hand. This board provides an optimal dimensional and thermic stability.
TECHNO LAM 8090 may be used as a bonding agent to assemble the boards.This product is completely compatible with our TECHNO LAM 8090 FAR and TECHNO LAM 8090 FR.
- Special formulation allows creation of chips when material is machined
- Anti-Static additive causes shavings and particles to fall to floor-no dust in the air!
- Excellent consistency and uniformity throughout entire mass of material
- Fine cell-structure allows easy finishing with almost any resin or coating system…great finish.
- No glass-bead fillers to damage cutting tools-this material cut with HSS cutters!
- Reliable dimensional stability. Resistant to warp & decomposing.
- Large sheets (48″ x 96″), thickness 1’’,2’’,3’’ and 4’’ in stock, (up to 12″) can be available upon demand.
- Can create 3D effect for the signing industry.