PRO MASTER 576B is a high density polyurethane board specially formulated for the production of CNC-machining foundry pattern, core boxes and other tools which require both a high abrasion resistance and a good impact strength. This board is frequently used as a thermoforming tool for clear thermoplastic sheet as acrylic and polycarbonate as well for short run metal stamping dies.
- Outstanding impact & wear resistance
- Thermoplastic-like finish, polishable to high gloss
- Good abrasion resistance
- No shrinkage
- Low dust emissions, mostly shavings
- Easily machined
- Excellent surface aspect after machining
- Excellent surface detail reproduction
- Available in 20X60 & 24X60 by 2”,3”, 4” (1”, & 6” upon request)
There are no reviews yet.