TECHNO BOND 8003 is a two part modified epoxy polyamide system with very low viscosity properties, medium exothermic reaction and maximum room temperature curing cycle.
TECHNO BOND 8003 can be used for permanent bonding of most rigid surfaces including wood, metal, glass, ceramic, concrete, polyurethane foam panels, F.R.P. composites and some thermoplastics. The bond will result in an insoluble, impact resistant and permanent transparent adhesion. Ideal for hybrid assembly of different substrates.
- 2 component room temperature cure polyurethane
- Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical
- Excellent mechanical performances and ageing applications and to fill irregular joints
- Fast setting product adapted to reduce assembly time
- Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive
- Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar adhesive materials
- Excellent strength to dynamic loads ( vibrations and impacts
- Excellent vibrations, impacts and noise damping
- Excellent behaviour at low temperatures environments