TECHNO LAM 8884 is a highly thixotropic epoxy laminating resin containing 100% solids and/or reactive materials.
Especially formulated to repair residential sanitary pipes by trenchless method, it is supplied as a viscous and thixotropic liquid offering a short handling time period combined with an excellent chemical and water resistance when cured at room or elevated temperature.
ideal for the repair of residential sanitary pipes during spring and fall period when a cold temperature level is present and the technician requires a shorter pot life to proceed to the insertion of the composite in the pipe.
The curing time of the composite membrane will be of 7 hours at -30 degrees C but will be structural after 6 hours at this temperature according to the type of composite.
TECHNO LAM 8884 offers a good adhesion to different pipes such as concrete, ABS, cast iron among others. TECHNO LAM 8884 can also be used for the production of molds or technical parts which require to cure within 5 hours at 22 degrees C.
- To be used in the spring and fall periods
- Can be applied up to 3/16 on an inch (0.187)
- Easy non critical mixing ratio
- Short handling time for a high produciton level.
- Not affected by acid or alkali solution washes
- Excellent adhesion to humid concrete