Water-Based Release Agent for Molded Concrete – TECHNO RELEASE™ 95
Are you seeking a reliable release agent to ensure flawless surface finishes for your concrete parts? Look no further than TECHNO RELEASE™ 95. Specifically formulated for use with polyurethane molds, our water-based release agent guarantees exceptional results while safeguarding your molds, prolonging their lifespan, and minimizing replacement expenses.
With TECHNO RELEASE™ 95, bid farewell to the frustrations of sticky molds and challenging demolding processes. Our groundbreaking formula provides unmatched slip and effortless release, simplifying the demolding process. Say goodbye to wasted time and effort, and welcome efficient production processes and heightened productivity.
Performance is paramount when selecting a release agent, and TECHNO RELEASE™ 95 excels in every aspect. Here’s what sets our innovative product apart:
- Effortless Release: No more struggling with stubborn molds.
- Quick Evaporation: Time is crucial in manufacturing. Our release agent evaporates rapidly, resulting in shorter drying times and streamlined production cycles.
- Minimal Residue
- Pigment Dispersion: Achieving uniform and vibrant coloration is vital in concrete molding. Our release agent aids in pigment dispersion.
- Superior Surface Quality: TECHNO RELEASE™ guarantees exceptional surface quality.
Water-Based Release Agent for Molded Concrete
TECHNO RELEASE™ 95 Application :
We recommend that each prospective user test his proposed application before repetitive use.
- Apply TECHNO RELEASE™ 95 using spray, brush, or wipe methods on mold surfaces at room temperature. Ensure adequate ventilation and use a dry air source during application.
- Maintain a distance of 20 to 30 cm from the mold surface when spraying, applying a smooth, thin, continuous wet film.
- For smaller areas, coat progressively from one side to the other, overlapping by 30‐50%.
- For best outcomes, initially wipe the mold surface after cleaning, then apply 2 to 3 standard production coats.
- If encountering release difficulties, touch up the problematic areas by recoating either the entire surface or specific trouble spots.
- Keep the container tightly sealed when not in use to prevent contamination, and always operate in a well-ventilated environment.